Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Multinational Technology Company focusing on E-Commerce, Cloud Computing, Streaming, and AI
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10960
Amazon Global Finance & Finance Technology teams are coming to New York!
We are hosting an exclusive hiring event for Technical Program Managers on October 10th & 11th, 2019 and are hiring for roles based in Seattle, Jersey City, and Arlington, VA. If you are passionate about Big Data, BI systems, Cloud/AWS & ML, IOT and always enjoy a good challenge of highly complex technical contexts, we have the opportunity for you!
Are you interested in building secure, scalable & real-time distributed systems (from the ground floor up!) that will have the capability of handling trillions of transactions? In building low-latency systems that scale across every line of business within Amazon?! If so, Amazon FinTech might be right for you. Our systems not only pull instantaneous data, but give our C-level executives deep analytical insight into the data that enables them to do business better.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to work on platform architecture, implement horizontally scalable data processing algorithms, and come up with innovative ideas to benefit the customers. You will work in a fast paced environment with some of the brightest engineers to innovate on behalf of the customer. You should be somebody that is passionate about solving customers’ problems and gets excited about owning infrastructure services that serve critical finance systems. You will also guide the team on software development best practices and set examples by using them in the solutions you build.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar.
· More than 5 years’ experience in Program Management or Product Management Experience
· Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Python, Java, Scala)
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with large scale distributed systems
· Experience with Amazon Web Services
· Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty
· Experience building complex, highly scalable software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
· Coursework or thesis in machine learning, data mining, information retrieval, or natural language processing.
· Previous experience with distributed or load balanced system design and development.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.