Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Multinational Technology Company focusing on E-Commerce, Cloud Computing, Streaming, and AI
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10959
Enabling Amazon’s explosive growth requires top talent in our Finance Technology (FinTech) organization. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer to be a part of Amazon's FinTech team.
We build and utilize services and applications using AWS and other cutting edge technologies while providing full visibility into the transactions using static and machine learning models. We partner with financial institutions and other Amazon teams to leverage the best in class features that the banks and finance technology companies have to offer.
In this role you will:
· Deliver a Best-in-Class customer experience by continuously improving platform, code and services that enable supplier payments
· Build services/integration for Financial Applications
· Design and Develop Best integration patterns for our system. Leverage and integrate with different tools, technologies and products with in Amazon to reduce payments operational cost and enhance customer experience
· Partner directly with other Software Development Engineers (SDEs), Technical Program Managers, Functional Analysts and Customers to understand features and continuously identify opportunities to build and deploy software solutions
· Bachelors (BS/BE) or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience in Software Development and full product life-cycles
· Practical knowledge of data structures and complex algorithms with equivalent development skills to match
· Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and service oriented architecture
· Deep problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
· Ability to design for performance, scalability, and availability
· Demonstrated experience in SQL and data modeling skills
· Proficiency with at least one of Perl/Python/Ruby/Shell Script languages
· Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers;
· Experience developing on Unix/Linux
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
· Strong focus on clean code and robust design.
· Machine learning experience
· Dynamo db experience
· Practical understanding of Computer Science fundamentals;
· Strong analytical skills.
· Distributed system design and development experience with demonstrable scale.
· Strong SQL and NO-SQL database skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.