Company Description: World's Leading Provider of Open-Source Solutions
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Client Services
Job Number: 10958
Our client's sales team is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join us. In this role, you will be a key part of our Field Sales team and work within a defined territory or industry vertical to increase our client's market share and revenue. You'll be responsible for building new relationships and expanding and improving business with existing customers, as well as all aspects of the sale, including pricing negotiations, contract development, and order fulfillment. You'll also be responsible for managing internal resources, including sales engineering and technical support. As a Sales Account Manager, you'll need to be comfortable working with partner sales and services organizations and IT and business executives, using your extensive experience developing and implementing sales plans. This is a remote position. Successful applicants must reside in a state where our client is registered to do business.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
l Sell our client’s solutions and services in your assigned territory or industry
· Meet quantitative and qualitative performance goals and set high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages and our value proposition
· Create strategic and tactical sales plans and guide the extended Sales team in implementing them to maximize revenue and growth
· Meet assigned sales quota by acquiring new customer accounts and renewing and growing existing relationships
· Call on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative information, demonstrations, and price quotes for our offerings
· Accurately forecast and close sales in alignment with company goals
· 10+ years of sales management experience with a demonstrated record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, or other technical discipline
· Solutions sales mentality in an environment with multiple offerings and services; experience with cloud, virtualization, middleware, and emerging technologies is a plus
· Solid understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
· Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
· Excellent communication skills
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.