Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Leading National Home builder
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10946
The Systems Analyst will provide technical guidance on the optimal implementation of marketing analytics, and also provide actionable insights based on those analytics. S/he will provide technical documentation to support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the company’s analytics platforms. S/he will assist in processing data, developing/delivering reports and extracting actionable intelligence. The Systems Analyst is also required to make informed decisions on measurement and optimization. The ability to recognize and understand trends, collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve complex marketing problems based on analytics insights and best practices are key to success within this role. This position will be focused on (but not limited to) Digital Marketing.
· Identifies digital key performance indicators; analyze, understand, and communicate performance trends and optimization recommendations; and provide insights and technical documentation to help accelerate the success of digital strategies and tactics.
· Translate business requirements into functional requirements and ask probing questions to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in the analytics and marketing space.
· Advocate for highest impact needs and provide inputs for ROI analysis
· Create, maintain, and interpret reports, including long-term trends, campaign and/or page performance, and customer segments.
· Use web analytics data to recognize patterns and trends to understand visitor behavior and identify improvement opportunities.
· Monitor the integrity of all web analytics data, working with platform owners to correct data collection issues where necessary.
· Collaborate with internal and external teams to foster data-driven strategy and execution.
· Manage and execute analytics installs, changes, and customization via tag management.
· Propose, manage, and execute branding and analytics strategies.
· Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies.
· Predicts potential problems for data, applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
· Prepares and maintains detailed design specifications per approved standards/procedures.
· Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for production applications that involves advanced troubleshooting.
· Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for Systems Analysis team or IT organization.
· Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent communications skills.
· Strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
· Self-motivated, critical and creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Keen awareness of current data analysis trends and best practices to ensure that client is using most up to date suite of solutions
· Experience with Adobe Analytics report suite design
· Experience with Adobe Analytics implementations using DTM/Launch.
· At least 6 years of experience in Adobe Analytics along with DTM (Dynamic tag manager)/Launch.
· Experience with Google Analytics reporting suite development
· A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of systems analysis to equal four years.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.