Company Description: Leading Immigration Law Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Contract
Job Number: 10921
The main responsibilities of our Billing Coordinator will include:
• Ensure timely invoice submission to clients based on agreed upon timelines.
• Coordinate with the Collections Team to address and resubmit invoices as appropriate
• Work with Billing Manager to ensure that all client billing protocols are met to specification
• Work with Departmental Management to review current processes with an eye on improving and documenting same
• Review and understand Client Fee structures
• Responsible for ad-hoc projects provided by Global Billing Manager.
• Audit client invoices for accuracy
The ideal Billing Coordinator will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar, billing related position
• Law firm or professional services experience preferred.
• Experience working in a global firm is a plus
• Elite 3E experience a plus
• Strong analytical skills, forward thinking and creative.
• Strong Excel, Word & Adobe Acrobat PDF skills.
• Ability to interact with legal and administrative personnel in domestic and foreign offices.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Able to simultaneously manage numerous initiatives and activities.
• Able to work well both independently and within a team, possess a strong work ethic and function effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Strong communication skills
• Able to consistently meet deadlines
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.