Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Largest Internet Provider of Spoken Audio Entertainment
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10904
This opportunity is for a Senior Manager of Software Development who will manage and grow engineering teams for our client's Consumer Domains group. This is the team that creates and powers our client's website applications and services for their global audience.
· Owning and leading full life cycle delivery of cross functional projects spanning teams across the entire company.
· Drive development and operational excellence of our flagship solutions.
· Coach and mentor our high-performing engineers to help them grow their skills, enhance their knowledge of our systems and their ability to get things done.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows our community and inspires our peers.
· Constantly strive to raise the bar on delivery performance and quality in a fast agile environment.
· Lead 1-2 Scrum teams.
1. Basic Qualifications
· Experience leading full stack development web teams.
· 5+ years’ experience of software development and deployment of distributed multi-tier applications.
· 3+ years’ experience managing agile software projects across multiple and geographically distributed teams.
2. Preferred Qualifications
· Experience with React, HTTP/2, PWA, Microservices, CI/CD, and cross-platform development.
· Track record of leading engineering culture change.
· Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
· Proven success building and leading high-performance engineering teams.
· History of delivering customer-driven software products at a high scale in a fast paced, technology first, rapid-growth company.
· Ability to lead positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions.
· Experienced decision maker and driver with the ability to articulate product vision and roadmap.
· Prior success as a software engineer, subject matter expert, and strategic influencer on the direction of the product design and development.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams & multiple division stakeholders.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.