Company Description: Collaborative Platform Suite
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10897
About The Team
Our Client is a new pivotal experience that is transforming workplace collaboration. Founded in 2017, they effectively combines messaging, calendar management, documents, and much more - in a single platform. Setting out to revolutionize the way team members collaborate for increased efficiency, they delivers a seamless user experience for the modern enterprise.
About the Role
This role is responsible for bolstering our sales efforts by sourcing, managing, training, and supporting Technology and ISV partners for the Client’s ecosystem. As a Senior Partner Development Manager building ISV strategy, you will be responsible for the overall success of strategic ecosystem partnerships including sourcing, enablement, go-to-market, and the technology and platform opportunities the partners and partner ecosystem brings. In addition to being the focal point for Technology and ISV partners, you will also collaborate with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Management teams to drive the overall effectiveness of the partner lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with your partners and with the sales field and executing joint GTM plans globally. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
You will need both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with SMB as well as mid-market customers. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and deep familiarity with cloud and collaboration technologies.
This role will be based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Work with sales and technical teams within both the client and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives - launch ISV partners in the product’s ecosystem.
- Serve as a key member of the Ecosystem and Channels team in helping define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy with application technology and ISV partners.
- Establish productive professional relationships with partners to drive the mid-market and SMB business.
- Source, train, and support value-added distributors/resellers, service partners, and ISVs in the enterprise SaaS applications space.
- Create programs, sales strategies, and incentives for partners to drive growth.
- Create and review forecast, pipeline, opportunities, and accounts with partners while ensuring partner offerings comply with industry and utmost quality standards.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with your team, each partner to achieve/exceed goals.
- Create and execute the team's business plan with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- Identify joint customer industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using the product.
- Manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Create and execute operational rigor including territory management, ISV partner management, and business reviews (internal/external).
- Ensure that there is a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the product’s strategic direction. This includes the creation of detailed account plans to track partner progress and achievement to goals.
- 6+ years of business development experience in the technology/cloud services industry, with proven ability to build profitable ecosystem technology partnerships within application technology partnerships.
- Take accountability for the results we need to achieve individually and collectively.
- Knowledge of value-added distributors, service partner and ISV contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions.
- Good understanding of SaaS ecosystems.
- Experience in developing a partner ecosystem within a SaaS model.
- Experience and knowledge of market/territory management.
- Ability to create and meet joint solution and GTM strategies and tactical plans.
- Consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Deep familiarity with cloud and business applications, services, market positioning and sales strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies and SaaS delivery models.
- Global alliance and sales account management.
- Experience with e-Commerce and content management technologies is a plus.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.