Company Description: Collaborative Platform Suite
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10896
About the Team
Our Client is a new take on the office suite that is transforming workplace collaboration. Founded in 2017, they effectively combines messaging, schedule management and online collaborative documents in a single platform. Setting out to revolutionize the way team members collaborate for increased efficiency, they delivers a seamless user experience for the modern enterprise.
About The Role
The end-to-end development and execution of required marketing brand campaigns and promotions. This includes but is not limited to: messaging and creative strategy, channel and target selection, compliance review, and post-measurement. This role needs to work constructively and efficiently with internal personnel, external partners and vendors to ensure promotions are on target, on time, on budget and that appropriate staff are operationally prepared for the promotional activity and response.
- Align the HQ brand strategy and plan with the firm’s strategic priorities, marketing and communication messaging strategy, value proposition etc.
- Ensure content and design of HQ communications, messaging, and collateral are clear, consistent, and compelling.
- Work with and manage the appropriate stakeholders to produce brand guide materials and help direct, develop, and edit content and design as needed.
- Building upon strong creativity skills, work with graphic designer(s) to create clear messages, powerful ads as well as brand stories.
- Coordinate campaign materials at all branches, ensuring materials are in branches only during the campaign dates, and that all branches have a consistent look.
- Bachelor degree or higher in communications, business related discipline or human resources with 3-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience in a corporate communications or branding position serving senior management, preferably in B2B industry or professional services firm.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of business priorities and objectives and the ability to develop commercially focused strategic integrated brand.
- Strong analytical and research abilities; able to quickly digest information and produce ideas and content for consultation and execution.
- Native English speaker; proficiency in written and verbal Mandarin Chinese is highly preferred.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.