Company Description: Collaborative Platform Suite
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10895
About the Team
Our Client is a new take on the office suite that is transforming workplace collaboration. Founded in 2017, they effectively combines messaging, schedule management and online collaborative documents in a single platform. Setting out to revolutionize the way team members collaborate for increased efficiency, they delivers a seamless user experience for the
- Partner Enablement, Partner eco-system Expansion, and Demands / Leads Generation through Partner eco-system.
- Build and strengthen the partner community to generate businesses in the target market.
- Co-work with key person in appropriate partners to assist in developing their sales pipeline.
- Strengthen and improve the partner program for driving partner businesses.
- Work closely with Lark sales, operation, business development and marketing managers to ensure the Lark message is reaching a broad audience of Lark Partners via events, seminars, webinars and other thought leadership activities.
- Build an effective marketing plan to drive awareness, adoption, and usage of the product.
- Travel is needed, as necessary to execute marketing initiatives.
- Strong willing and love to dedicate to the next generation internet industry.
- Diligent, frugal, effective, humble, simple and clear working and living behavior.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in ISV, H/W vendor, Service provider, or SI marketing.
- Understanding the importance of Partner Community.
- Experience in managing Partner program.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, technical, or relevant field of study.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Technical background and experience working in B2B, high-tech products/services preferred.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience working on cloud computing technologies/companies.#GDTech
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.