Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Leading investor in major financial markets
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10894
Established in 1990, our client is a world leader in developing and implementing investment strategies that deliver alpha to its investors. Our client actively invests in a broad range of asset classes including equities, credit, fixed-income and commodities. Our client deploys capital for a diversified client base that includes endowments, pensions, high net-worth individuals and sovereign wealth funds.
Electronic Trading Technology Team is responsible for developing critical trading infrastructure for a variety of businesses with focus on performance, stability and automation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key job responsibilities include:
· Responsible for driving trading/order management and compliance server product forward.
· Responsible for requirements gathering, detailed specification, flow diagrams, agile/sprint planning and coordination
· Facilitate communication and collaboration with trading desk, level-1/2 support, DevOps, and technology teams.
· Deep knowledge of financial products.
· Extensive knowledge of trading/order management platform.
· Has experience in managing large scale product/projects
· 7+ years’ of experience with business analysis/project management.
· Agile project management
· Working knowledge of databases, Unix/Linux.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose complex real-world system issues
· Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
· Contribute to entire life-cycle of the project/product (analysis/design/testing/rollout/post-rollout)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Server-side scripting experience on Linux using shell scripts, python, and SQL/KDB.
· Understanding of financial exchange protocols (Equities, Futures, and Treasury markets).
· Ability to read C++ programs
· Passion for solving investment business problems through the use of technology.
· Strong critical reasoning skills.
· Detail-oriented approach to solving problems.
· Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented.
· Strong work ethic & high degree of integrity.
· Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding trading environment. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous, trustworthy, and have the highest ethical standards. In addition, (s)he will be effective addressing a number of internal and external audiences in a professional manner. This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
17 State Street, 8th floor
New York, New York 10004
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.