Company Description: Collaborative Platform Suite
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10893
About the Role Lark is a new take on the office suite that is transforming workplace collaboration. Founded in 2017, Lark effectively combines messaging, schedule management and online collaborative documents in a single platform. Setting out to revolutionize the way team members collaborate for increased efficiency, Lark delivers a seamless user experience for the modern enterprise. To learn more about Lark, please visit www.larksuite.com.
The Head of Marketing leads the Marketing team and works closely with Sales, CSM, and Product teams to drive marketing strategies, monitor business plans, and oversee their execution. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of enterprise SaaS marketing experience, including formulating go-to-market strategies, executing product launches, organizing sales enablement activities, and articulating compelling product messaging.
- Hire, develop, manage and lead the US marketing team to achieve the business goals in accordance with the corporate strategy.
- Develop marketing strategies that drive lead generation and user growth in the US market.
- Create branding and communication strategies that clearly articulate product positioning, features, and value propositions.
- Oversee and lead implementation of the marketing strategies including SEM, social, email, campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Work closely with the Sales team, enabling them to achieve the commercial goals by providing them with training, appropriate tools, materials and presentation.
- Establish product launch plans as well as long-term roadmap to grow the business and coordinate various teams throughout the product lifecycle to focus team objectives and key results.
- Monitor marketing spending and results to ensure high ROI.
- Seek out ways to utilize marketing automation to improve leads tracking processes and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA is preferred.
- At least 8 years of marketing experience in the B2B industry.
- At least 5 years of experience as a team leader.
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing strategies across various channels.
- Extensive experience in demand generation for new products.
- Extensive experience in marketing automation and familiarity with marketing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team and operate in a highly complex environment.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.