Company Description: Machine Learning Internet Technology/Social Media
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10864
Our Client enables you to discover a world of creative content platforms powered by world-class technology. We inform, entertain and inspire people across borders, cultures, and languages. Since our creation in 2012, our client has become a truly global company, operating a dozen products accessible in 150 countries.
As a HRBP, you will connect deeply with the business team to learn how to grow a new idea into the most popular applications in the world. You will work with the business team to design tailored recruiting strategy, find and interview top talents and help them to thrive. You will also work on finding optimized solutions for the organization to scale. The ideal candidate is someone who is strong in analytical thinking and experienced growing an organization. And who is driven and get excited to take great challenges.
- Provide world class HR Business partner support to business group in the US.
- Partner with business leaders to drive organizational design and Headcount planning.
- Work closely with hiring managers to build teams, including design the talent acquisition strategy and manage the expectations of both hiring managers and candidates.
- Align business objectives with employees and management team.
- Help drive HR initiatives such as performance management, team structure design and employee engagement plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or above required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of HRBP or Recruiting experience (at least 3 years in TECH industry).
- Outstanding communication skills; excellent problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Great entrepreneurship spirit, business sense and “user first” mindset; high adaptability to the changing business environment.
- Detail oriented and able to cope with multiple ongoing tasks.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.