Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Leading Online Photo Company
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Client Services
Job Number: 10860
Candidates must have a pragmatic approach to software development and a passion for technology and incremental delivery in a fast-paced environment. Ideal role split: Hands-on Development (80%) and Infrastructure/Release/Support (20%).
• Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment utilizing Java Stack
• Work with development team to plan and deploy production releases
• Participate in design and code reviews across the team and establish best practices
• Provide performance and scalability analysis as needed
• 3+ years hands-on development experience in Java Stack (Open Source Java, Spring)
• 3+ years experience developing effective APIs and REST/SOAP web services
• 3+ years development experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Experience with Spring Boot
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Agile SDLC processes (Kanban/XP)
• Strong customer focus and owner mindset
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.