Company Description: Machine Learning Internet Technology/Social Media
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10838
Our Client enables you to discover a world of creative content platforms powered by world-class technology. We inform, entertain and inspire people across borders, cultures, and languages. Since our creation in 2012, our client has become a truly global company, operating a dozen products accessible in 150 countries.
1. Lead Internal Audit’s risk assessment and planning process to develop the audit plan for responsible region and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization.
2. Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality and client satisfaction.
3. Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
4. Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention for responsible region.
5. Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by employees against our company.
6. Prepare and coordinate field assignment relevant evidence and information to obtain.
7. Coordinate with defense attorneys to provide deposition strategies and use law enforcement resources for assistance.
8. Prepare prosecution packages and restitution proposals.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Accounting&Finance, criminal justice, risk management) or other relevant certification preferred (e.g. Certified Internal Audit, Certified Public Accountant, Certificate of Insurance Fraud Investigator).
2. 7 or more years’ experience in related field; 2 years in a Management role.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with employees, upper management and law enforcement.
4. Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.