Powering fulfillment, inventory, and business intelligence for the world's greatest brands and retailers, our client is the operating system of modern commerce. If you want to know the "magic" behind how modern commerce works from the moment the checkout button is clicked, you have come to the right place.
We are looking for senior backend engineers to join our team of talented developers that share a common interest in distributed backend systems, their scalability and continued development. You will build the backend microservices that power our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way modern commerce works.
What you will do
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, and operate Java microservices that process billions of dollars worth of online purchases each year.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and lunch-and-learns.
- Work out of an incredible Union Square office in the heart of Manhattan.
Who you are
- An experienced technical leader with a degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient in Java, Spring, Elasticsearch, and AWS.
- Expert in domain-driven design and distributed systems.
- Take pride in your craft and understand what it means to ship high quality code.
- Bonus points if you are good at ping pong or Super Smash Bros. (We take that stuff seriously here)
Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Spring Framework
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)