Company Description: Collaborative Platform Suite
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10826
This is an unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to build and support a new business. You will work on a regional scale to help grow Our products. Your task will be to further the day-to-day marketing strategy through executing new performance and omni-channels marketing strategies that add new customers and companies to the business.
You'll be responsible for the Enterprise segment, responsible for developing marketing campaign programs, increasing customer engagement, optimizing communications and supporting broader business objectives.
What You will Do
- As part of a dynamic team, you will be working in a fast paced environment to support the Company’s community engagement initiatives and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policies to raise awareness of our commitment and generate publicity around the Company’s altruistic endeavors.
- This role involves aspects of publicity and marketing and the work is fulfilling, challenging and exciting.
- You are responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with grassroots and community leaders, and organisations with whom the Company may need to engage and/or collaborate with on matters relating to its business operations.
- Your day-to-day tasks include planning, managing and implementing ground community engagement activities such as CEO-Adviser engagement sessions, community leaders outreach programme and other activities aiming to raise community awareness on issues that are pertinent to the company, its constituents and the communities it directly impacts.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle.
- Work with a team of digital marketers, responsible for customer acquisition on both sides of the market, across paid and organic.
- Develop an unified cross-channel strategy that aims to hit plan, and build more velocity and efficiency in our Sales channels.
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our potential customers.
- Be the creative leader on the team, rallying together disparate channels (e.g., search, social, email, push, etc.) for a more holistic customer acquisition journey.
- Drive a culture of experimentation and agility to unlock incremental growth levers for both sides of the market.
- Build a strong foundation of program management, process and cross-functional operations to capitalize on bigger market opportunities, and sustain growth.
- Own and manage budget reconciliation process.
- Acquire and thoroughly track incremental members through all channels (paid and non-paid).
- Ensure diversification of member acquisition channels, while maintaining overall CPA goals.
- Compile detailed reporting of all live marketing campaigns that illustrate efficiency and effectiveness of marketing channels.
- Work closely with vendors and internal groups to implement marketing campaigns and tracking.
- Troubleshoot ad delivery and performance.
- Partner with other teams both within marketing and cross-functionally, to deliver results that contribute to overall success.
- Partner with Marketing operations team to implement flawless processes and marketing automation tools to track and assess quality of acquired customer.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in various areas of B2B omni-channel marketing.
- Experience at companies with a self-service customer acquisition model.
- Deeply analytical, ability to partner closely with analysts to develop informative viewpoints.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, and website A/B testing and optimization to drive conversions.
- Experience with defining and launching successful acquisition/demand campaigns, marketing optimization programs and website analytics.
- Past experience leads nurturing management with Sales.
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn all tools and processes.
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to understand what drives customer behavior through quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners.
- Able to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution; willing to get your hands dirty and get the job done.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong team player; comfortable working cross function.
- Passion for marketing metrics and process improvement.
- Flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations a highly dynamic environment.
- Possesses passion, energy, a detail orientation, and enthusiasm to drive results.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.