Company Description: Collaborative Platform Suite
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10825
This is an unique opportunity, we need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to build and support a new business within Bytedance. You will work on a regional scale to help grow Lark's B2B products. Your task will be to strategize, build and roll out the best-in-class marketing automation platforms and tools.
What You'll Do
This is a new role and you will be be responsible for building, supporting and driving sales & customer acquisition campaigns through strategizing and proposing the ideal marketing platforms/tools and processes.
You are the champion for the customer needs through the entire buying cycle and the subject matter expert on data analytics, reporting and leads management across all marketing channels.
You will be proficient in managing, streamlining and optimising sales and marketing processes including process automation (reporting automation, CRM, content management systems etc) and contributing to the efficiency of marketing operations.
In addition to this you will also manage analytics for campaigns - tracking, analyzing data, trends, performance, ROI.
A great collaborator with Sales team and Sales Operations and excellent stakeholder management. You should be meticulous with numbers and strategic in thinking to identify opportunities and gaps.
- 5 to 7 years experience in marketing operations and process design within a B2B environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Leads Management and processes.
- An expert with SFDC, Eloqua, Qlik, Marketo and other marketing automation tools
- Experience in analytics and data modeling.
- Understand the business marketing landscape and a strategic thinking.
- Project management experience.
- Able to deliver under pressure.
- Strong communicator and stakeholders management.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong team player; comfortable working cross function.
- Passion for marketing metrics and process improvement.
- Flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations a highly dynamic environment.
- Possesses passion, energy, a detail orientation, and enthusiasm to drive results.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.