Company Description: Social Media
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10791
Our Client is a destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. They enable everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
As a Senior Policy Manager on our Safety team, you work to balance user behavior, growth, and safety through systems and policies to ensure our platform’s health. You have extensive professional experience in the space of content and user policy and can think strategically about policy development and iteration, as well as tactically about enforcement. You are passionate about safety policy, wake up excited to make an impact in millions of people’s lives, and have demonstrated this through a track record of achievements in the policy space. Your interest and professional expertise are grounded in extra-curricular and academic interests related to internet policy, user behavior, or platform management.
- Craft content policies for a global community on our Client's platforms with a focus on Europe and the Americas markets;
- Collaborate with Global Public Policy, Product, Operations, Legal, and Public Relations teams to build consensus on and improve content policies, and streamline our policies and processes around the enforcement of our platform policies and other business product policies;
- Help articulate, interpret and implement content policies externally and internally;
- Act as a global escalation point of contact, align all stake-holders and respond to emergency content safety-related cases;
- Build and lead a high-performing policy team, manage cross-team relations and optimize policy iteration &implementation procedures to deliver high quality results.
- Bachelors degree in Public Policy or Law related field
- 5+ years of experience in policy, policy enforcement, or public policy, specifically regarding technology/social media/content
- Experience with international Internet/social media/content issues
- A degree or advanced degree in a related field
- Experience working at a tech company
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.