About the Team:
Our client is a new take on the office suite that is transforming workplace collaboration. Founded in 2017, our client effectively combines messaging, schedule management and online collaborative documents in a single platform. Setting out to revolutionize the way team members collaborate for increased efficiency, our client delivers a seamless user experience for the modern enterprise. It is available now on MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android.
Sr. Growth Manager is responsible for leading customer acquisition and retention across all channels, including paid social, search, content, and email. Working closely with Marketing, Product and Design teams, you will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our brand strategy and business goals. The ideal candidate will have deep domain experience across paid platforms, tools, and ad technologies. In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for B2B content to distribute through relevant digital paid channels (affiliate, display, SEM, social media) to better identify and target prospective clients.
- Lead campaigns from conception to execution, tracking, and reporting.
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, visual creative, and copy.
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including but not limited to paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, and video.
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics or other related field.
- 5+ years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital marketing, B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience in building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and content sites.
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing channels.
- Very data driven and curious about and tell stories using data.
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.