Company Description: Collaborative Platform Suite
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10779
Our client has gone through explosive growth in 2018 and is growing even faster in 2019! Our client is one of the first companies to apply deep machine learning and AI technology to content discovery and distribution products, and has developed a diverse global content ecosystem and portfolio of immensely popular mobile applications that entertain and inform active users in over 160 countries.
- Engaging consultative with the sales team and clients to identify and develop solutions that meet client needs
- Effectively communicate solutions and benefits to client to enable and close deals
- Define project scope based on client needs and requirements
- Developing and delivering sales enablement materials and learns for sales team
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client’s technical requirements and audience
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a technical field
- 5+ years of PreSales role in enterprise collaboration or SaaS PreSales is preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers and competitors
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resilience and positive attitude
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.