Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Leading Automotive Sales Website
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10730
Andiamo is looking for a Back End Developer for a direct hire position for a prominent growing company in Phoenix. In this role the selected candidate will work in a team environment to create, maintain, and optimize source code for large web service and web applications using the above technologies. In addition, the candidate will also be called upon to help design and build the next generation of enterprise applications to replace our client’s legacy systems.
· Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation
· Participate in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of client's platforms.
· Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· You have 5-7 years’ experience in .NET development (C# with Microservices experience) WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET)
· Cloud experience (Azure ideally) – worked with service fabric platform tools
· SQL Server – elastic search a plus – ORM Tools (ENTITIY or something similar)
· You should be very familiar with WCF and ASP.NET based web development and C# in general
· You have an understanding and experience in application security from the web service and web application perspective
· You have a good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
· You have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Experience working in FINTECH or eCommerce
· Domain Driven Design (DDD)
· Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
· Event Sourcing (ES)
· NoSQL Database (MongoDb)
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
17 State Street, 8th floor
New York, New York 10004
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.