Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Leading E-Discovery Solutions Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10728
The Senior Software Engineer solves complex eDiscovery problems with the power of software. This position designs and builds products using Microsoft and open source technologies. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for building creative software solutions to lead the industry, improve productivity, increase efficiency and reduce errors happening with manual processes/workflows.
What You Will Do:
· Responsible for designing software applications and processes from conception to completion, including the ability to effectively convey those designs to peers, management and customers.
· Hands on with coding - will spend significant time in coding and delivering features.
· Responsible for designing and developing cloud native web applications and services.
· Work with management to set and communicate team goals and vision aligned to business requirements; ensure the team stays focused and delivers against the goals, adapting to changing business requirements.
· Estimate software development timelines and be accountable to the timelines by actively managing risks and changing requirements.
· Provide input into system software architecture development by working with Staff, Advisory and Principal Engineers as required.
· Implement and lead the implementation of software using the practical application of algorithms, defensive programming and exception handling, fault tolerance, design patterns and best practices of Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) such as SOLID.
· Coach and mentor team members on leading technologies, processes, design patterns and business practices.
What You Will Need:
· Required Experience
· B.S. in Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience/certification.
· 7+ years professional development including strong competencies in C#, .NET Framework.
· 1+ year of experience working with Git source control and Gitflow.
· 2+ years of experience developing cloud native applications and services.
· 2+ years of Test Driven Development or Unit Testing.
· Database development, query optimization and handling large datasets in a technology like Microsoft SQL Server or NoSQL databases.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
· Experience in eDiscovery industry.
· .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
· Experience designing/redesigning web applications with a SPA framework.
· Working with Azure DevOps/TFS/VSTS to manage requirements, work assignments, source control and CI/CD.
· Experience delegating and monitoring other engineers, including managing assignment and prioritization of work.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.