Company Description: GE Healthcare
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Client Services
Job Number: 10690
The team is looking to add a member who is expert in systems and services-based architectures, has strong communication skills, strong AWS skills, and is a thought leader in addressing the needs of cloud-based DevOps organizations.
Drives increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse at a release level. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Adds value to build and release engineering discussions.
Core Role Responsibilities:
• Makes technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
• Automating, maintaining and managing Cloud-based (AWS, Azure) Operational needs, to enable, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
• Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
• Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 4 years of professional experience
• AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrails, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
• DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools (e.g. CloudFormation).
• Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python, Groovy) and automation skills.
• Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
• Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools.
• Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
• OO Programming Skills: Strong OO Programming skills (Java or C++).
• DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (Oracle, SQL Server).
• Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
• Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as GitHub.
• AWS Solution Architect – Associates certification highly desirable or pass certification 5 months after employment start date.
• Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
• Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.