Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Leading investor in major financial markets
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10689
The real-time market data team within Asset Management is seeking strong C++ developers with experience in building high performance market data feed-handlers and distribution system. This is a great opportunity to build software that is designed and optimized for low-latency electronic trading from ground up. If you are obsessed about extracting every bit of performance from your code and the machine your code runs on then you’ll enjoy this challenge.
· Must have at least 5+ years of experience in building multi-threaded, networked, low latency application in C++
· Must have experience in writing feed handlers and market data for exchanges
· Must have experience programming in Linux or other UNIX environments.
· Must have experience in using C++14 language features and library.
· Must have a solid background in data structures, algorithms, and programming practices.
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Proficient in scripting with Python or Perl
· Familiarity with Bloomberg feeds a plus (SAPI, Managed B-Pipe)
· Familiarity with Reuters data feeds a big plus (RFA)
Non Technical Skills:
· Candidate needs to be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding trading environment.
· This person should be intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous, trustworthy and have the highest ethical standards.
· Must be able to effectively communicate with a number of internal and external audiences in a professional manner. This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous
projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.
Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.