Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Global Health Insurance Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10677
1. ACCOUNTABILITY OBJECTIVE
· Accountable for eliciting requirements, managing stakeholder relationships and formulating creative workflow designs based on Generali Global Health Services (GGHS) business operations, goals and objectives.
· Works professionally and effectively with all employees at GGHS, in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
· Communicates professionally and regularly with external clients (patients, clients, and health care providers and solutions vendors).
· Represents GGHS to prospective clients, vendors, media and other external organizations.
· Ensures strict standards for claimant/client confidentiality and complies with organizational and governmental regulations/policies.
4. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE
· 3+ years experience working as a Product Owner (IT) role with a deep understanding and full cycle involvement in the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and proven track record of bridging the gap between IT and business.
· 3+ years of experience within data warehousing, business intelligence, enterprise reporting and dashboards.
· Experience with data models, data flows/data movement, reporting and analytics documentation
· Degree, advanced diploma or equivalent directly related work experience.
· Proven ability to drive all aspects of testing from planning through execution to sign-off.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills that facilitate structured team work.
· Superior communication and presentation skills.
· Strong computer skills required, including Microsoft Office 365.
· Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Bilingual French would be a great asset.
5. PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE
· Experience working in the Insurance (Disability, Health, Life and Travel preferred), Third Party Administration (TPA) or Health Care Industry is an asset
· CBAP, CSPO and/or PBA certification an asset
· Experience with reporting and BI tools e.g. PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS is an asset.
· Understanding Web Services, ESB, APIs at both conceptual level and usage within systems and applications is an asset
· SQL and relational database engineering experience is an asset.
· Availability to travel on an ad hoc basis.
· Understand Internet and client/server based applications and architectures
6. EFFORTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
· Work in a typical office environment and the noise level is moderate.
· Flexible work hour may be required, Frequent Travel
· Sitting for long periods of time.
· Exposure to constant interruptions/distractions, deadlines and multiple demands.
· Works in a home office setup on occasion, only as required and at the discretion of GCS.
· Lifestyle disruption caused by work schedules or travel requirements.
I understand and acknowledge my duties and responsibilities as described in the job description. I understand that my job is not limited to the outlined duties and responsibilities. I further understand that this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or manager
EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE DATE
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.