Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: New age pharmaceutical company
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10675
Our client is on mission to reinvent pharmacy and driving the future of medicine. We use design, service, and technology to provide the best possible customer experience and change the way people think about medicine.
We are searching for a talented software developer to help us evolve the technology and processes that power the core
Our client pharmacy and fulfillment engine.
What you will do:
· Design, implement, and deploy successful internet-scale systems and services to support
Our client fulfillment operations and businesses goals
· Define secure, scalable, and low-latency services and efficient physical processes
· Work with cross-functional teams delivering key fulfillment projects
· Simplify complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
· Understand system interdependencies and limitations to build the right solution first
· 3+ years of professional experience in software development
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
· Obsession with quality and user experience
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience leading and building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
· Full stack experience ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.