Company Description: Media
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10674
The Marketing Director leads the Marketing team and works closely with Sales, CSM and Product Team to drive marketing strategies, monitor business plans, and oversee its business success. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of B2B marketing experience through flawless go-to-market strategies, product/services/solutions launches, sales enablement activities, and articulating compelling and differentiated product messaging.
- Develop a deep understanding of markets and customers by leveraging insights from internal and external sources to form strategies. Analyzes product, customer, and market data to identify and define new product opportunities.
- Create branding and communication strategy that clearly articulate product positioning, features, and value propositions. Differentiate new product from competitors in the market.
- Own the strategy and execution for Enterprise SaaS Application demand generation through integrated channels online and offline.
- Develop marketing strategies that drives leads generation and user growth. Lead campaign strategies across all channels, including digital advertising, SEM, social, email and events.
- Plan and implement marketing automation strategy and tools to track leads, ensuring the highest possible return.
- Ensure there are sales enablement activities, including creation of sales tools, communication, and training.
- Develop commercialization and product launch plans, and coordinate all organizational areas through the successful development, launch, and lifecycle management of product initiatives.
- Maximize profitability of by monitoring volume, spending, and market share and determine the most profitable course for each existing and new products/solutions within target markets and market segments.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related science. MBA is preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive marketing experience in B2B industry.
- 3+ years experience as team leader.
- Demonstrated understanding of B2B marketing strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities across a variety of channels.
- Profound experience in demand generation for new product or service.
- Profound experience in marketing automation with strong familiarity with marketing tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a cross functional team and operate in a highly complex environment.
- Strong critical thinking, analytic skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.