Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: More than 1,000 people who believe the scientific method is the best way to approach investing. Ideas backed up with information. And improved by iteration.
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Contract
Job Number: 10668
Front End Web Developer (Contract)
A different kind of investment manager. Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced contract front end web developer to build our internal operations Web Applications. Using best of breed technologies in the front end, open source and public cloud, you will build a data-driven solution to facilitate STP execution, research and investigation tools, provide intuitive break resolution workflows, and create management dashboards to visualize processes in real time.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
· A high impact role that works directly with business users on a highly visible project within the firm
You should possess the following qualifications:
· Exceptional coding and software design ability.
· Experience with UX and UI testing also desired.
· A strong academic record with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a scientific discipline.
· An obsession with building quality and well-designed software.
· We are open-minded in our search for critical thinkers who are passionate about technology.
· While you will work in the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.