Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Leading National Home builder
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10657
Our client is looking to expand our team of talented Information Technology professionals. We have an excellent reputation as a great place to work with an open, collaborative culture. We are looking for a highly skilled Systems Analyst with a Quality background to join our Dynamics 365 team. We are looking for a person who takes initiative and champions best practices and standards. You will be working as part of our systems analysis team and will collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Engineers, Developers, and fellow Systems Analysts. We need you to be a good Systems Analyst with the desire to be even better. We will help you to attain your goals with training, mentoring, and by giving you a chance to stretch and grow as a Systems Analyst.
As a Systems Analyst for Dynamics 365, you will be responsible for analysis, design, testing and documenting moderately complex applications, programs, websites, databases, and systems. This Systems Analyst is a learned professional responsible for resolving problems of moderate difficulty through analyzing possible solutions utilizing standard procedures. Works under limited supervision. Technical guidance required for unusual and/or complex problems/projects.
We believe success starts with having the right people -- those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. We value diversity in our workforce. By bringing together people with different backgrounds, thoughts and life experiences, we create a competitive advantage.
• Leads and provides systems analysis and quality assurance for moderately complex applications, websites, databases, data, systems, integration, reporting and processes.
• As the subject matter expert, researches and recommends solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
• Analyzes customer service, sales productivity and sales data using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform and management software.
• Leads and facilitates collaborative systems requirement gathering sessions.
• Conducts a full range of testing tasks including test strategy, plan and script design, execution, automation, and quality documentation for a variety of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
• Leads and implements defect management solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
• Provides expertise on the quality methodology and recommends testing approaches.
• Predicts potential problems for applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
• Prepares, maintains and archives detailed systems design specifications per approved standards/procedures.
• Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for Systems Analysis team or IT organization.
• Provides application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots complex production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
• Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new vendor software solutions and packages.
• May provide training and technical guidance to less experienced staff.
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, integration and processes.
• Develops or modifies project systems analysis artifacts using disciplined processes, procedures and standards.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job. Management
reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change
(i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
• A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work
experience in the area of systems analysis to equal four years.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience combined required in a Systems Analyst and Quality Assurance role.
• Experience on one or more project teams using an Agile methodology
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a
non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to handle a demanding workload and conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive, rapidly changing
• Strong understanding or experience with Dynamics 365 preferred.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.