Company Description: The Most Well Known Gaming Company in the World
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10649
Our client is seeking an experienced data analyst to join our Analytics practice and help advance our business intelligence capabilities. Successful candidates will work with analytics and product leadership to assure that the most relevant real-time and historical data is identified, tracked, analyzed, and made actionable across all of our titles.
· Analyze, synthesize, and interpret product and player data to determine observations and trends.
· Partner with data scientists and live producers to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
· Drive needle moving improvements via hands-on exploration of data and dashboards.
· Determine the telemetric needs of the business units and translate these needs into elements that are compatible with the data collection technology.
· Follow up on data collection system integration with internal teams.
· Collaborate with game and development teams to ensure that the implementation of metrics corresponds to the observed values.
· Contribute to the development and enhancement of the data collection systems.
· Drive requirements for data collection and for data modeling with data engineers.
· Document new and modified data sources, tables, and fields.
· Work within a team of data analysts and engineers.
· 2+ years in a similar position or a position requiring data preparation, creation of reports and dashboards, and deep dive analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· Fluency in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required, other programming experience highly preferred.
· Experience with Hadoop an asset.
· Game industry experience strongly desired.
· Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
· Autonomy and entrepreneurship.
· Strong team spirit.
· Passion for our client and their titles.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
17 State Street, 8th floor
New York, New York 10004
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.