Company Description: Leading National Home builder
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10616
The Business Analyst leads, provides business analysis and documentation for moderately complex applications, websites, databases and systems, defect management and provides second-level technical support. This position will be focused on (but not limited to) our client’s IT Sales Vertical.
· Conducts analysis of business processes. Defines, tests, documents and manages business requirements according to approved standards/procedures.
· As the subject matter expert, researches and recommends solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
· Leads and facilitates collaborative business and systems requirement gathering sessions.
· Predicts potential problems for applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
· Performs strategic business research and defines requirements in support of simplifying and standardizing business processes and the integration of systems.
· Evaluates dynamic business goals and drivers and predicts potential enhancements for applications and/or systems.
· Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for production applications that involves advanced troubleshooting.
· Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for the Business Analysis team or IT organization.
· Consults with other teams regarding technology solutions for business needs and/or problem resolution.
· Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
· Ability to predict potential problems for delivered applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
· Ability to handle a demanding workload and conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive, rapidly changing environment.
· Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, integration and processes.
· Reviews project proposals; identifies potential problem areas, and recommends optimum approaches for project path, utilizing specific area of technical expertise.
· Develops or modifies project business analysis artifacts using disciplined processes, procedures and standards.
· Leads training and provides functional guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
· A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of systems analysis to equal four years.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience required in a Business Analyst role.
· These minimum requirements will also include additional criteria specific to the position.
· Homebuilding Sales experience a plus.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.