We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer with the excellent architecture, design, testing, and programming skills. As a member of the Frontend team you will collaborate closely with our data scientists, threat researchers and network experts to solve real-world problems plaguing cybersecurity.
● Work with in-house UX design team to realize easy of use into scalable web based user interface.
● Architect, design, test and implement innovative web based user interfaces for security professionals.
● Architect, design, test and implement RESTful APIs
● Stay current on the ever evolving technology landscape of web based UIs and recommend new solutions to the engineering team.
● Own end-to-end feature development from implementation to production.
● Work closely with other frontend and backend team members.
● Experience with using React to build enterprise applications.
● Practical experience with OWASP best practices in building secure web applications
● Have excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with other UI developers and most importantly with UX designers being able to translate UX designs into a living breathing UI.
● Ability to work independently to bring features from conception to production
● Familiarity with issues of web performance, availability, scalability, reliability, and maintainability.
● Small team and/or small company experience considered an advantage.
WHO WE ARE
We build a breach risk dashboard for cybersecurity. Think of us as preventative healthcare for enterprise networks whose vitals we continuously discover, monitor and quantify. Specifically, we model the risk carried by hundreds of attack vectors (e.g. likelihood of breach from phishing), contextualize them to physical assets in the enterprise (e.g. firewalls, laptops, etc.), and prioritize these assets by their relative impact of breach (e.g. active directory servers are more important than display devices). The outcome is a clickable, searchable, and human readable risk dashboard that is relevant, engaging and easy on the eyes.
Employee life is collaborative and fast-paced. We encourage the willingness to experiment and learn, a can-do attitude, ownership, excellence and commitment. We offer an environment of growth & opportunity by providing guidance and candid feedback. We support each other at every step of the way. As employees, we consider ourselves as co-owners of the business as we take our mission seriously. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
BENEFITS & PERKS, HAPPINESS
Our Employees' health and well-being is very important to us, and we truly believe that everyday choices that we make can help us live healthier and happier lives, both at work and at home. We offer rich health benefits and wellness plans which are designed to enhance the overall quality of life of our team members and their loved ones.
We hang out together and enjoy playing pool, beer bashes, celebrating our personal & professional milestones, team lunches together multiple times a week are just part of our life.