Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Leading Medical Malpractice Insurance Firm in Arizona
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10569
Andiamo is looking for a Systems Analyst for a direct hire position with a well-established company in Phoenix. In this role the individual will be comfortable supporting our clients existing ERP application for a specific line of business. Must be comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the SDLC and have a do whatever it takes attitude.
· Provide end user support for development, suggesting how to use existing functionality/reports and recommending when new/enhanced functionality/reports are needed.
· Resolve problems occurring with the advent of bad data and/or software bugs and determine means of correcting and preventing problems.
· Write detailed documentation of business requirements, system design, and steps required to develop or modify software programs.
· Test developed reports and software programs.
· Write detailed test scripts and implement testing of developed reports and software programs.
· College degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Minimum 4 – 6 years of experience in analysis documentation of business requirements and system design
· Experience with Windows-based versions of Microsoft (MS) Word, Excel, and Access
· Excellent interpersonal & communication (verbal & written) skills - ability to interact with all levels
· Aptitude for object-oriented concepts and relational databases
· Knowledge of related commonly-used business concepts, practices, and procedures
· Ability to manage projects and multiple priorities when necessary
· Strong organizational skills
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, our client offers a professional environment that includes work/life balance, a competitive salary and amazing benefit package.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.