Company Description: Leading E-Discovery Solutions Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10553
Andiamo is looking for a Data Scientist to join our client’s Product Development team to help design, build and deliver on our next generation of intelligence products by building highly accurate machine learning models, contribute to the engineering of highly scalable systems, and incorporating new technology and tools to deliver predictive intelligence to our customers through existing and new products.
If you enjoy working in an agile and collaborative environment, solving complex business problems, and using a varied advanced machine learning and statistical techniques to generate actionable predictive and prescriptive outcomes, then this job is for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Research, design and prototyping of scalable machine learning techniques for classification, recognition and matching, and attribute extraction in order to answer key business problems
· Develop value propositions, identifying new business opportunities for data
· Determine the right set of statistical and machine learning algorithms and techniques needed to solve different data problems, while maintaining security and privacy of data
· Collaborate with engineers to make sure the solution scales well with high volumes of data and applicable to many clients
· Provide technical recommendations regarding buy vs. build decisions for different components of the data analytics infrastructure
· Job Requirements
· PhD or MS in computer science, computer engineering with 5+ years of experience in data science related field
· Demonstrated history of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions to offerings in the market
· Deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining and statistical predictive modeling, and extensive experience applying these methods to real world problems
· Track record of developing and implementing models and visualizations using programming and scripting (Scala, Python, R, Ruby, Spark, and/or Azure ML)
· Knowledge and experience working with T-SQL and relational databases like MS SQL or PostgreSQL
· Expertise working with both structured and unstructured data in a Big Data platform setting with standard toolsets
· Knowledge of various data science techniques and experience implementing models developed with these techniques into production environment
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.