Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: A Start-up within Global Payments Leader
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10552
Our client, the leading global payments company, is looking to hire a Lead Java Developer to join their growing team.
Be part of the Cyber and Intelligence Solutions team developing new capabilities for our Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
· Would you like to develop industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
· Are you motivated by speeding business solutions to market?
· Do you want to innovate, using cutting edge technologies on challenging business problems?
· Analyze requirements, work closely with architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create designs
· Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day technical leadership for other developers as well as providing direct development of software
· Mentor other technical resources
· Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
· Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
· Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
All About You
· Deep knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven development
· A wide breadth and depth of technical experience including Java/JEE, Linux/Solaris, Cloud architectures
· Experience leading design efforts and providing technical leadership to developers
· Must be high-energy and self-motivated to drive results
· Must be detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
· Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills
· Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of a diverse and geographically distributed project team
· Experience with the design and development of complex, multi-tier architectures
· Essential Skills required:
· Technical experience using Java/JEE
· Spring Framework (including Spring Boot).
· Cloud technologies like cloud foundry, kubernetes
· Strong Linux and shell scripting
· Oracle & PL/SQL and advanced SQL scripting
· IDE such as JBoss Developer Studio/IntelliJ
· Desirable Skills:
· Messaging - MQ and JMS
· Business rules execution systems (e.g. IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM - formerly ILOG))
· Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.