Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Media
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10549
About the Team
We established our Silicon Valley office in 2018, and here, we are working on new technologies in Artificial Intelligence, advancing infrastructure engineering, and innovating new products. We have confidential projects that focus on building the next generation online software service with innovations span across multiple product areas such as communication, content creation, etc. We are hiring the best talent to join us. Together, we want to change how people work together in business.
We are looking for Senior Enterprise-level SaaS sellers to join our team in tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well as blanketing your region with outbound activities. You will strategically approach target companies and teams, identify customer pain-points and sell collaboration SaaS solutions.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Bachelor's degree & above.
- Experience and knowledge of the territory assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level/C-level business in an evangelist sales environment.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data analytics tools to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Ability to manage a large number of prospects simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and client management cycles.
- Knowledge of SaaS contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions.
- Strong negotiation & networking skills with the ability to build strong relationships with CXOs.
- At least 5 years' applicable sales or account management experience.
- Experience with enterprise-level collaboration software
- Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting business objectives.
- Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
- Identifies and prioritizes critical resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.