Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: A Start-up within Global Payments Leader
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10531
Our client, the leading global payments company, is looking to hire an SDET to join the consumer services division.
• This role is part of the Business Operations Group within thePayment Gateway Services Division and collaborates with internal customers and team members across the globe.
• We are looking for talented senior SREs with experience in driving automation capabilities to facilitate continuous delivery best practices end to end and shifting left development activities.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Continuously Improve Build and Deployment Processes by automating associated activities, along with related tools and processes.
• Manage the Continuous Integration and Delivery Tool Chain including source code repositories, artifact repository, continuous integration, and configuration management tools.
• Provide Build and Deployment automation-related assistance by driving the establishment of guidelines, best practices and standards for automating software builds and deployment.
• Help set up foundations for Cloud based applications.
• Health measurement, monitoring and non-production operational support of large numbers of distributed Linux environments.
• Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Passionate about Site Reliability Engineering fundamentals including continuous delivery and devops principles.
• Strong scripting abilities with capability of rapidly picking up new languages.
• Experience with configuration management tools.
• Experience with containers and cloud based technologies preferred.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.
• Scripting - Strong knowledge of Python, Bash
• CI / CD - Strong knowledge of Git, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, Chef, InSpec
• Logging/Monitoring - Intermediate knowledge of any of the following: Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog, Pingdom, and ELK
• Cloud Technologies (preferred but not required) - Intermediate knowledge of any Cloud technology: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Azure Cloud, Docker, and CDNs
• Database - Some knowledge of Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic
• Servlet Container - Intermediate knowledge of Tomcat or Jetty
• Networking (preferred) - Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, BigIP F5
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.