Company Description: Real Estate Investment Management Company
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10528
Andiamo is currently looking for a Ceridian Dayforce Engineer for a direct hire position with an amazing client in Southern California. In this role the selected candidate will be an expert on all things Dayforce and will be responsible for the system configuration, administration, optimization, integration, user training, and any other word ending in ion I left out!
The individual will be responsible for the following:
· In addition, qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of all Human Resource business processes and serve as the project lead for the successful implementation of the required Dayforce modules.
· Train Dayforce users on best practices and new features.
· Provide ongoing administrator of Dayforce and will provide ongoing support of Dayforce to include: Report Creation and addressing specific on-demand requests.
· Research to determine best practices, and then align the appropriate HR technology solution to meet the needs of the internal company departments and groups.
· Consults and interacts with business leaders, key stakeholders and user groups in order to analyze, define, and recommend operational solutions to management.
· Ensures compliance and data integrity throughout the HR system.
· Acts as a first “line of defense” regarding employee system related questions or issues.
· Communicates issues and needs to the third-party vendor or Corporate Management and own issues resolution.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRED SKILLS
· Uphold the Company Values and Mission Statement
· Able to configure Dayforce to meet the needs of the organization. Including connecting interfaces between Dayforce and third-party software.
· Provides support, training, and assistance to users to maximize the current efficiency and productivity of all associates and business operations. Ability to communicate/facilitate instructor led classes and webinar-based training.
· Subject matter expert for the business related to Dayforce and other systems enhancement recommendations as it pertains to user requirements and needs. Project management and project planning duties to ensure completion of requests.
· Designs, tests, trains and is an active core project team member of all HR and related systems, including onboarding, absence management and talent management. Service level agreements (SLA) compliance to design and manage implementations within internal/external management scope.
· Actively consults with business management and/or power user groups on operational processes and requirements to identify, recommend and assist in implementation of solutions/improvements. Leadership responsibilities for future upgrades and continuous improvement.
· Acts as a direct contact and liaison between Corporate Management, Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Accounting, IT, and users to provide recommendations, support, training and knowledge transfer in order to improve efficiencies and maximize productivity on a company-wide basis.
· Researches and maintains up-to-date knowledge regarding use of Dayforce and other related HCM products and business operations practice and procedures. Balanced implementation approach to technical system requirements along with practical business needs and expectations.
· Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration from an accredited college or university.
· MUST have Dayforce expertise, specifically prior experience configuring Dayforce
· Experience/Ability to prepare training presentations to management and employees
· Communicate and coordinate effectively with management across various departments and responsibilities
· Ability to research and solve functional problems as it relates to user experience
· Prepare a variety of comprehensive reports and documents to include procedure/training manuals
· Multitask with strong attention to detail and analytical ability
· Work effectively in a general business environment, with a focus on high levels of quality and customer service
· Travel to other locations as required to fulfill job requirements
· Act in accordance with company Core Values
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• A competitive salary
• An organization that believes in promoting from within
• Formal opportunities for both personal and professional development
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
• Company discounts on various products
• Three weeks of PTO the first year as well as company paid holidays
• A fun, team oriented, fun work environment where employees are encouraged to grow both personally and professionally
• Recognition and rewards for your achievement and contribution
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.