Our client is a destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. Our client enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
As the Head of Online Partnerships & Support at our client, you will be responsible for managing our scaled creator management, community and support teams. This senior role will build a team focused on scaling our creator ecosystem through implementing operational rigor to identifying long tail talent, metrics to measure performance and health of the ecosystem as well as setting the strategy for creator acquisition opportunities. The person will also develop and manage our scaled comms to foster a robust and healthy creator & user community. With an eye toward, investing in and applying rigor around, our communication channels such as in-product support and social. The candidate will successfully design and execute creator services, programs and communication strategy through effective cross functional collaboration.
1. Build and lead an effective scaled creator services team and measure against core KPIs
2. Develop our strategy for creator acquisition, creator programs, account management and community growth
3. Monitor the health of the ecosystem through regular reporting
4. Design and implement our creator education program and our communications strategy across different channels (help center, in app notifs, email, social etc)
5. Develop pop up creator events to increase creator acquisitions and drive brand awareness of our client across the creator community
6. Coordinate with Beijing teams to implement operational efficiencies and drive local solutions
1. 5+ years in a leadership role at a top consumer facing platform / product
2. Strong people manager with experience designing customer facing support teams
3. Experience building out effective comms channels
4. Strong operational experience and establishing efficiencies
1. Experience managing online communities
2. Experience building processes and teams from ground up
3. Ability to navigate complex organizations and operate within ambiguity