Category: Information Security
Company Description: Global Technology Company
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Contract
Job Number: 10506
Sr IT Coordinator
We partner with innovators to build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the ecosystem.
We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting-edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
The Sr IT coordinator is responsible for supporting the various teams and will be the link between external IT support and end-users, as well perform general administrative tasks that help to ensure the smooth functioning of an organization's computer systems.
The Sr IT coordinator position is a 3 month contract role (40 hours) with the chance to extend. This position is located in our Mountain View campus with possibility of travel to our SF office a few times a month.
● Main point of contact on any IT issues on internal systems and providing technical support or training for systems and networks
● Admin of G-suite including on/offboarding users, managing email distribution lists and auditing on a regular basis.
● User management of SaaS applications such as HelloSign, Zoom, Adobe, Slack, Salesforce etc.
● Manage guest Wifis
● Manage employee assets including performing quarterly audit, ordering new IT equipment and maintaining inventories
● Be a liaison with IT team
● Instituting protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
● Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
● Perform troubleshooting and execute needed repairs
● Execute different maintenance activities when needed
● Previous experience with Gsuite and Outlook
● Results-oriented and pro-active with an ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
● Proven ability to coordinate efforts of a team to achieve results
● Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage
● Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing IT issues
● Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.