Company Description: Aviation Parts Broker
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10485
Our Client is an aviation parts supplier with a well-respected 35 year reputation as an innovator and forward looking company. We are looking for a self-motivated and resourceful person that can function in a team environment.
The ideal candidate should be a natural self-learner and analytical troubleshooter. This individual should possess advanced problem solving skills as well as strong communication skills. Relevant degrees and industry certifications (CompTIA, Microsoft) are desired but not required. The selected candidate will function as the primary point of support for a 70 person organization consisting of sales, admin, and warehouse personnel. The help desk candidate will be expected to resolve user trouble calls where possible. When immediate resolution is not available, the help desk will document all problem details and escalate to internal IT team.
Required system support skills include:
· Experience building, upgrading, and troubleshooting Windows desktop computer hardware and peripherals.
· Experience troubleshooting TCP/IP Ethernet & Wi-Fi network endpoints including IP telephony.
· Advanced administrative familiarity of Windows 10 operating system.
· Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 with heavy Excel & Outlook emphasis. Including Excel macro experience.
· Experience supporting a mobile workforce including RDP over SSL and Exchange Active Sync.
· Strong communication and trouble ticket research and documentation skills.
Please reach out with interest to Joshua Schwartz at: email@example.com
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.