Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Leading Automotive Sales Website
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10474
You have a solid grasp of our basic toolset (Visual Studio, TFS). You are willing to learn new plug-ins and IDE enhancements in order to boost your productivity and are excited to introduce us to new tooling experiences that have worked for you in the past.
You bring discipline and care to implementation practices. You are familiar with Agile/Scrum processes, grok common design patterns, embrace clean coding principles, frequently practice TDD, and employ many other techniques in an effort to bring a high level of software craftsmanship to your finished product. You see regular code reviews as opportunities to learn from and educate your talented peers, and you're excited to constructively participate.
You will see your work have an immediate, scaled impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
You will create, maintain, and optimize source code for large web service and web applications using the above technologies. You will also be called upon to help design and build the next generation of enterprise applications to replace our legacy systems.
· Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation
· Participate in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of Carvana platforms.
· Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Interact with API – Microservices (preferred but other API/Web Services are acceptable) environment
· Some experience with .Net
· An understanding and experience in application security from the web service and web application perspective
· A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Must have FINTECH OR Ecommerce experience
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.