Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: A Start-up within Global Payments Leader
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10472
Our client, the leading global payments company, is looking to hire a Rules Architect to join their growing team.
Rule Architect will be responsible for producing decision management technology solutions in support of multiple business units.
• Are you interested in building solutions that help recognize and prevent payment fraud?
• Have you ever worked on a highly scalable Decision Management Platform?
• Do you consider yourself to be capable of bridging the gap between technology and business?
• As a part of the Fraud Rules Manager Rules Authoring team, Risk Systems Application Developer will be responsible for producing fraud management technology solutions within a business rule engine.
• Provide technical expertise for fraud prediction applications, which include mission critical, high volume transaction processing systems
• Analyze customer requests for Fraud Rule changes and provide feedback on capabilities and effectiveness of solutions
• Design effective rule strategies to identify and provide solutions for customers
• Develop and implement rule changes in an agile environment
• Validate rule changes against transactions data and ensure quality is enforced
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experienced with technologies such as SQL, Oracle, business rule engines
• High-energy and detail-oriented, with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results; good at organizing and planning for several concurrent initiatives with conflicting needs.
• Current experience in delivering technical solutions and capabilities to meet business and product strategies, including a focused relationship with technical and business providers. Financial Services or Payments experience a plus.
• Direct experience with the development of custom software applications and services across a variety of technology selections and frameworks.
• Extensive understanding of and experience with software engineering concepts and methodologies, including agile lifecycles, testing automation, and behavior-driven development.
• Strong background in object-oriented architecture, design and development. Direct Java experience preferred. Experience with multiple OO languages a plus.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.