Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: ML/AI software for fraud detection
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10468
Our client is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company. Their innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
The Modeling Customer Support team is dedicated to support models from existing customers leveraging A.I and machine learning technologies. Expending its scope from supporting the EMS and DI platforms, the team is growing its presence in regional locations to better support our customers locally.
As a manager you will lead the regional modeling customer support team and be accountable for delivering high quality deliverables within agreed upon timelines and conducting post- implementation reviews.
In this position, you will be required to:
• Serves as a mentor for junior-level colleagues, and develops talent via ongoing technical training, peer review etc.
• Delegates and reviews work for junior level colleagues
• Respond to requests received from individual customers, including ESS team.
• Oversee the design of model optimizations and implementation of model updates.
• Design, review and analyze automated processes to monitor production models and create dashboards
Perform recommendations (migrate existing customers from one model to a newer one, trigger model optimization, etc.). Design model optimizations and perform model updates and/or coordinate model update execution with Core Modeling team.
All About You
• Experience managing day-to-day cross-functional communications and collaboration to meet project deadlines
• Agile and Problem solver
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks within the constraints and timelines determined by business needs
• Experience in A.I. and Machine Learning
• Creative and ingenious
• Experience with SQL language
• Strong knowledge of Linux / Bash environment
• BS in computer science or a related field
Nice to have:
• Databases: Oracle, Postgres, Netezza and Hadoop
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.