Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Prestigious Investment Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10447
Who We Are:
A prestigious family office is looking for a motivated C#/.NET developer to join a small, close-knit team with a collegiate culture that values openness, creativity and world-class attention to details.
With multi-billion assets invested in Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Real Assets, Public Equities, etc., the rare green field development opportunities exist here to support multi-asset portfolio management, asset allocation, portfolio forecast modeling, trading, performance analytics, exposure and liquidity modeling, risk modeling and reporting.
The current technology platform runs on Microsoft SQL Server 2012, .NET framework 4.6.1/C# 6.0, and SharePoint 2013.
What We Look For:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Financial Engineering
- 2+ years of professional development experience ideally in financial industry and asset management
- Working knowledge with SQL on any relational database server, such as SQL server. Interested in database design with passion in building high performing portfolio management system
- Passion and interest in learning Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Real Assets products
- Working knowledge of C#/.NET framework
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and logically in both technical and non-technical settings
- Test driven developer who pursues highest software quality possible
- Self driven and quick leaner
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with team in designing and modeling new and exciting product on the portfolio management platform
- Be exposed to quantitative coding: write performant code for simulating a variety of asset classes. Financial modeling will be implemented for portfolio forecasting, as-if scenario analysis, liquidity and exposure modeling, as well as risk analytics and stress test
- Database design and implementation for the financial data processing
- Technical liaison supporting investment professionals, portfolio strategists and traders
- One team spirit: collaborate with and learn from colleagues
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.