Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: Artificial Intelligence and Data Insights
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10387
Full Stack Engineer
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
About the Role
Our client is building out one of the largest hybrid human-machine systems. Our self-regulating system automatically trains workers and ensures continuous quality and optimal allocation. We have thousands of human labelers that complete millions of tasks a month, and that comes with a host of interesting technical challenges. From product to systems to infrastructure engineering, we’re tackling it all to accelerate the development of AI.
· Use models to estimate the quality of tasks and labelers, and guarantee quality on requests at large scale.
· Properly route tasks from customers to labelers for low turnaround and high accuracy.
· Build methods to automatically measure and train labelers and optimally match labelers to tasks based on performance.
· Create optimized and efficient UI/UX tooling for our engineers to complete hundreds of complex tasks.
· Build robust machine learning models to automate requests and improve our labelers’ efficiency.
This role could be a fit if you have:
· Systems engineering experience with real-time and distributed system architecture.
· Product engineering experience such as building web apps full-stack, integrating with relevant APIs and services.
· Experience building systems that process large volumes of data.
· Experience with React, Node.js and/or MongoDB.
· At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
Our client is a rapidly growing post-Series B startup. Our mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more, and we've become an industry standard for the self-driving car market.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.