Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Leading Edtech Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10378
Our client is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead our core growth loop. This includes organic user acquisition, conversion, monetization, and user-generated content.
This is a high visibility and impact role: you will own the lion’s share of revenue for the company, in charge of everything from goal-setting to roadmapping, executing, and iterating. You will have several pods and product managers reporting into you to help you achieve the very ambitious yet reachable goals of the company.
You’ll use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation and analysis to drive business outcomes. This is a role that requires business acumen, a focus on customer needs/wants/ desires, and obsession with data to optimize all parts of the funnel, combined with myriad tactical wins to increase user acquisition, conversion, monetization, and user-generated content. You will also have the opportunity to use our artificial intelligence team to understand and optimize our user-generated content.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
· You’ll lead a Product Management team to accelerate our already-breakneck growth.
· You’ll own the product initiatives for organic growth, conversion, monetization, and user-generated content.
· You’ll grow your team substantially and ensure culture and processes are constantly improving—instead of breaking in the process of growing.
· You’ll collaborate with User Research, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and AI to achieve our goals.
Are you our next Director of Product Management?
· You have 10+ years working in B2C companies, ideally on marketplace or aggregator products.
· You have experience and a track record in optimizing user acquisition channels, conversion funnels, and monetization. Strong plus if you have dealt with user-generated content and AI.
· You have successfully built up teams from small/mid-size to large, while improving productivity and culture.
· You have a provable sense of user psychology, and a track-record of using these insights to create great user experiences that also accomplish strong business results.
· You have the confidence to lead with experience & intuition but validate through data-driven experimentation and user research.
· You have experience collaborating with research, design, engineering, and analytics to drive growth initiatives.
· You have experience with marketplace products, aggregators, and network effects.
· You have SEO and AI experience.
· You have a passion for evolving education to help students graduate.
What We Offer You:
· Industry competitive salary and stock options
· Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
· 401(k) program with matching to help you save for the future
· Educational assistance program to support lifelong learning
· Regularly planned team events and outings
· Free lunches twice a week, cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
· Commuter benefits, cell-phone allowance, and a free gym membership
· Opportunity to make a meaningful impact - education technology is revolutionizing the way we learn
Our client envisions a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared. We are a privately held, mission-driven educational technology company that is profitable and growing. We’re building the optimal learning destination for every college course. Our clients’ students can access over 20 million course-specific study materials and study resources to enhance their supplemental and deep learning experiences. We see more students that are confident and prepared when they can quickly find what they need and learn deeply.
We’re not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Our client has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.