Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: The Most Well Known Streaming Content Technology Firm in the World
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Contract
Job Number: 10374
As a Software Engineer, you will take part in the implementation and customization of software, working closely with application teams to deliver the core media platform. You will be working on cutting edge technologies in the market today. The development will be from the concept stage to the launch stage and ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
Duties include research, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of new and existing systems and the creation of software services and tools to drive the software development process towards higher quality.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Software Engineering
· 5-10 years of relevant software design and development experience preferably on shipped consumer products or platforms.
· Experience with UI Frameworks such as XAML, WPF, REACT, Angular, Silverlight, Win32, Xamarin, or similar.
· Experience with Common Control libraries for the above.
· Hands on experience with native mobile application development stacks, e.g., at least one of Android (Java), iOS (Objective-C or Swift)
· Experience with Universal Windows Platform Xbox Apps, Tizen OS, or Playstation Webmaf Engine is a plus
· Background in user experience, system UI or app development
· Experience with React and ES6
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.