Category: Software Engineering
Company Description: The Most Well Known Streaming Content Technology Firm in the World
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Contract
Job Number: 10374
Our organization is looking for Software Development Engineers to improve how we provide application developers with tools and services to build, deploy, and manage cloud-enabled web, native, and hybrid apps for iOS, Android, FireTV, Samsung Tizen, Playstation 4, Xbox, and Roku devices. We are looking for full stack engineers with experience in distributed data, scalability, and system architecture and with exceptional technical expertise and fearless creativity.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
· The on-boarding of new applications and hardware to Mobile and CTV fleets
· Proactive upgrading of patches into Mobile and CTV fleets · Identification of new opportunities to streamline the entire on-boarding process.
· Perform regular analysis of metrics to determine issue patterns and work with the engineering team and Data Center operations to proactively fix any problems.
· Managing security risks in a timely manner
· Creation of an automation layer to improve our KPIs and ensure we trend toward 100% availability for the devices serving our customers
· Build distributed system in our data centers and help with the expansion of Device Lab in other regions
We are looking for a strong team player with exceptional written and verbal communication skill (will be working across with all aspects and roles within the organization). If you are interested and up for the challenge and would like to learn more, please reach out to us to learn more.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Hands on experience with at least one of:
· The mobile application development stacks, e.g., Android (Java), iOS (Objective-C or Swift), React Native, Xamarin, or HTML/JS
· The CTV application development stacks, e.g., Universal Windows Platform Xbox Apps, Tizen OS, or Playstation Webmaf Engine
· 2+ years' experience in building/configuring/maintaining scalable CI/CD infrastructure for web applications
· Experience in development with Jenkins and GitHub
· Experience with automation software like Espresso/Selenium
· Passion for delivering mission critical systems which solve developer problems
· Comfortable supporting developers across Linux, Mac, and Windows platforms
· Experience contributing to or working with open-source software
· Experience in development using AWS services & Kubernetes is a plus
· Strong understanding of NodeJS, workflow modeling, web application development, and industry-standard version control systems is a plus
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.