Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Entertainment and Media Streaming Company
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10363
Hulu is a leading live and on demand streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. With advertising as a strategic imperative for Hulu, we’re looking for great people with strong leadership skills and advertising domain expertise who are passionate about transforming TV advertising through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s ruining TV (and advertising!).
Hulu’s Advertising Platform team is seeking a Head of Advertising Product Management to be an exceptional addition to our industry-leading Advertising Platform team. As the Head of Advertising Product Management at Hulu, you will be responsible for leading all efforts related to product management strategy and execution. The right person for this role is an experienced proven leader with strong domain expertise in advertising product management and a history of delivering exceptional results in TV/video advertising. If you are someone who has a passion for building, disrupting and innovating, then this is a great role for you.
· Lead the Advertising Product Management organization, based in Santa Monica, California.
· Combine vision, creativity and domain expertise to transform TV advertising with ground-breaking innovation.
· Develop, articulate and execute Hulu’s advertising product strategy.
· Actively participate at a senior executive level across the Hulu organization (Product, Technology, TPM, Marketing, Sales) to align and coordinate product design, delivery and other business activities.
· Properly support our direct sales and media/content partners’ product needs through product design, requirements development, road-mapping, and delivery.
· Leverage a strong ad tech ecosystem acumen to identify partners, in concert with Head of Ad Partnerships, in order to develop industry-leading innovation
· Motivate, inspire, develop, and curate one of the most talented and capable product management teams in the advertising business.
· Create a team structure and development process that rewards quality and velocity so that Hulu may accelerate its market share position in TV/video advertising.
· Represent Hulu in the market among the ad technology ecosystem, including relationship building and event representation
· Build an unparalleled operational cadence with Sales that allows us to develop and exceed established success goals.
· Inject a strong enterprise product management discipline into the Advertising Platform organization.
· 10+ years of enterprise product management experience in advertising
· A proven track record of success
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Understanding of the advertising ecosystem, including technical capabilities required for the TV/video advertising business.
· Strong familiarity with device, platform, ad tech companies and other participants in the advertising ecosystem
· Keen ability to identify and hire talent
· Demonstrated leadership skills, including ability to motivate to achieve ambitious goals
· Currently located in Los Angeles
· Held similar roles in other media or advertising companies (TV and/or video)
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.