Category: Project/Business Man.
Company Description: Leading ERP Solutions Firm
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 10310
Experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants are required in our implementation team to assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of our clients’ Microsoft Dynamics NAV based ERP systems.
Your experience and knowledge of ERP solutions and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative in launching your career.
This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV – ERP solutions from pre-sales results through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support.
To facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of our clients’ software systems, including off site and on site work. You will be encouraged, expected and supported to develop your Microsoft Dynamics NAV knowledge and achieve relevant certifications as well as your general professional technical and consulting skills.
You will be educated to follow our methodology which identifies the best practice processes that are followed to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions.
Your day to day tasks will include:
Skills & Experience:
Technical Skills & Experience
• Full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics NAV or equivalent ERP systems implementation experience.
• Efficient written and oral communication skills.
• Commercial awareness and total dedication to delivering maximum return on investment for our clients.
• Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a team based consulting environment.
The following skills will be appreciated:
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) accreditation.
With at least one focus in the following areas:
– Accounting & Controlling or
– Supply Chain Management (SCM) or
– Production and Manufacturing
• Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions.
• Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment.
• Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
• Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set.
• Strong social competencies and relationship building
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.